jueves, 7 de mayo de 2015

Writing 8

About an experience

Last year I went to live in Australia. It was just arriving there and I wanted to come back to Banyoles: the temperature, the language, the cars (that they drive by the right) and my luggage! Well my luggage, I didn''t had luggage because the aerolines company sent it to India not to Australia.

I was staying in a house in the middle of the desert. It was horrible! Alone in the desert, surrounded by sand, with no internet connection and with a lot of wild animals. In one night, I was hungry, so I got up and I went to the kitchen, and just at the middle of the table I saw a snake! Fortunelly it wasn't venomous.


The only think I wanted to do was to take a plane and come back to Catalonia. I went to Sydney, at the airport, and there all the things changed: I saw a man who was selling lottery tickets and while I was waiting to buy the return ticket I bought one number of the lottery of that day, just for the compassion of the poor man. There at the airport I could see the lottery. The winner number was the one that I got at the pocket! After this, all my life changed. Now I'm living in Sydney, with a wife and four children.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario