jueves, 14 de mayo de 2015

Writing 9

Write a narrative with a dialogue

Last week I was with my friend walking on the street when we found an envelope with 1000€ in!

When we saw it we looked if there were anybody watching to as, but we were alone there with the envelope. We discused about what could we do: one one hand we wanted it for us, but we also knew that the best thing we could do was to returne it to the police.

The discussion arrived at the end when a well-dressed man came and asked 'Sorry guys, have you found an envelope with 1000€ inside it? I loose it here in the street while I was returning home.'. 'Yes!' Said my friend. 'But how we can know that you aren't an impostor?'  'The envelope has got a photo of me iniside it.' Affirmed the man. We oppened again the envelope and we saw the photo. It was the envelope that he was founding.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario